How to send entries for “Artband Rang chhaya 2020 Photography & Painting Contest cum Exhibition”
6th to 8th March 2020 at Prabodhankar Thackery Kala Dalan, Prabodhankar Thackery Natya Sankul, Sodawala Lane, Borivali (West) Mumbai 400092.
Prize / Award:
Entries will be judged by our esteemed judge/s. Judge’s decision will be final and no communication will be entertained in this matter in any case.
First Prize: Rs.7000/- (Rs. Seven Thousand Only)
Second Prize: Rs.5000/- (Rs. Five Thousand Only)
Third Prize: Rs.3000/- (Rs. Three Thousand Only)
Three Special Prizes: Rs. 2000/- each (Rs. Two Thousand Only). For selected female participants.
Eligibility to take part & receiving Prizes / Awards in “Artband Rang chhaya 2020 Photography & Painting Contest cum Exhibition” Is open to all Indian Nationals.
The last date to submit entries will be 31st Jan 2020 till 23.59 hours. Entries submitted after the Entry Period will not be eligible.
How to Participate:
Participant can fill up all necessary fields properly and upload the entries online on www.artband.org or download the Application Form, from our website www.artband.org, fill up all necessary fields properly, scan the same and send to our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
How Many Entries:
Applicants can send Any number of entries but maximum 3 entries per participant could be selected to be displayed in “Artband Rang chhaya 2020 Photography & Painting Contest cum Exhibition”. The applicant MUST read all the terms and conditions carefully to
participate in the competition cum exhibition.
Rs.200/- (Rs. Two Hundred Only) Per Entry (Non-Refundable)
Fees After Selection of your entry, confirm by Artband:
Rs. 500/- (Rs. Five Hundred) per selected entry (Charges of colour printout & frame). This Charges will be collected from the participants whose entry will be selected for display in exhibition in exhibition.
The same colour printout & frame will be Property of respective participant & they can be collected only after exhibition. (From 5th March evening after 7.00 pm up to 9.00pm or on 7th March in between 3.00 pm to 8.00 pm.)
Sizes & Technical Specifications for Entries:
- Size of Painting should not be more than 24 (inches) by width and length.
- To ensure eligibility for the contest all entries (Soft Copies) must be of high resolution (image size minimum 2MB and should strictly be only in .jpeg/.jpg format without border(s), logo(s), copyright marks, identifying marks, or any other visible references and/or marks on the image. If found, then those images will be disqualified from the contest.
- Submission of Entries (Soft copies) with entry fee – upto 31st Jan 2020
- Declaration of selected entries (will be informed to individual by email & declared on our website www.artband.org) – 15th Feb 2020
- Submission of physical entries (selected) – 3rd & 4th March 2020 between 3.00pm to 8.00pm at Prabodhankar Thackery Kala Dalan, Prabodhankar Thackery Natya Sankul, Sodawala Lane, Borivali (West) Mumbai 400092.
- Participant must collect entries from the exhibition venue on 8th March 2020 evening after 6.00 pm up to 9.00pm without fail.
- After 8th March 2020, ARTBAND shall have the right to dispose of the exhibits in any manner it deems fit and artists will have no claim against Artband whatsoever.
Terms & Conditions and General Instructions:
- The entries received in the prescribed entry form (Online or downloaded from www.artband.org) will be eligible for the Contest & awards.
- The General Members/Advisors/Volunteers of the Artband and their Family may participate in the exhibition but will not be eligible for the Prize/Award.
- All Photographs should be original creation of the Participant.
- Entry Fee (as mentioned above) is strictly non-refundable for any entry.
- Payment will be accepted only in form of ONLINE On www.artband.org or NEFT/RTGS, DD/Bankers Cheque Payable to “ARTBAND” or Following Payment Gateways i.e. Paytm, Google Pay or PhonePe. Last date of accepting the entries will be midnight of 31st January 2020
- Already awarded art works will not be accepted for the exhibition.
- Artband reserves the right to change the terms & conditions. With regards to the interpretation of any rule, the decision of the organiser will be final and binding to all.
- All Entries received for the “Artband’s Rang Chhaya 2020 Photography Contest cum Exhibition” would be placed before the Selection and Judging Committee for Selection and announcing the Awards. Preliminary jury will shortlist the entries for show, the final jury will select the awardees.
- All works submitted within the criteria for selection will be judged. The decision of the Judging Committee would be binding on the Participats and no correspondence whatsoever will be entertained by Artband on the subject.
- Awarded artworks shall become the sole property of the organizers (Artband). Artist shall have no objection/claim to the same. Artband reserves the right to print images of any of the exhibits for catalogue, posters, hoarding or any other form of publicity material in website, print or electronic media.
- An Authenticity Certificate in this regard shall be obtained by the organizers (Artband) at the Inaugural Award Ceremony and Exhibition day.
- Return of Work: any work which has been exhibited in the Exhibition, will not allowed to remove before 5th March 2020 evening. (Last day of Exhibition).
- Participant must collect entries from the exhibition venue on 5th March 2020 evening after 7.00 pm up to 9.00pm or on 7th March 2020 evening after 5.00 pm to 8.00 pm. without fail.
- If the exhibits are not taken back within This days, after 7th March 2020, ARTBAND shall have the right to dispose of the exhibits in any manner it deems fit and artists will have no claim against Artband whatsoever.
- Artband will not be responsible for the transportation of the artwork/s. Since Artband is an NGO, the cost of the courier/ transportation of the artwork/s (to and fro) will be borne by the artists themselves.
Though Artband will take every possible care for the safe handling of the exhibits during custody, transit and exhibition display of the art works, but it will not be responsible for any loss or damage during display or storage. No claim in such regard will be entertained. Artists can ensure the artworks at their own cost themselves if they desire.
Catalogue and Certificate:
- A comprehensive DIGITAL catalogue featuring all the selected & Prize-winning entries for the exhibition, will be published and released on Artband’s website (www.artband.org) on the inaugural day of the Exhibition and Prize Distribution Ceremony. Certificate of merit/award will be given to the winners.
- The winning participant must submit the following documents in time to allow the publication of Digital catalogue for the opening day: A photo of the participant in JPEG/JPG format. Description of the work (200 words), including title, technique, year, etc. & participant’s curriculum vitae (200 words maximum) All materials must be send to: email@example.com
- (during the exhibition period only) All sales will be negotiated by Artband (Approximate selling prize can be suggested by artist).
- Artband will retain 20% as handling & display charges.
- Contestant will pass on all Copyright of the photographs/paintings sold by Artband to the buyer. By filling Copyright Form/Authenticity Certificate as per format given by Artband.